Looking for Saul Muller.
When my father was doing his military service in the Sahara (which belonged to Spain then) one day he found a bottle on the beach and it contained a letter. It was from a man called Saul Muller, from Israel. My father answered the letter and Saul sent him a letter in Spanish (which I have now in my hands) saying he has a 17-year-old student who lived in Kfar Shmaryahu. He spent a few years in Colombia when he was a child and that's why he learnt Spanish. He sent the bottle on his way back to Israel and he calculated it had travelled 3,000 kms. till my father found it.
That was 1969 and finally my father lost contact with Saul and has never known anything else. So now I'm sending a bottle to the modern oceans of internet and see if he appears or someone can tell me where to find him. My e-mail is amelche@gmail.com
Labels: message on a bottle

2 Comments:
Hi, that´s just a thanking comment. I´m from Toledo, and I felt really proud to read at Cornelivs´ "corner", that this town is for you, the most beautiful in Sapin.
Thanks and big hug!
By
Amig@mi@, at October 11, 2008 7:48 pm
Yes, but I'm afraid people from Seville will kill me for the same reason! You are welcome (welcome here and also in the sense of "de nada".)
By
amelche, at October 11, 2008 8:48 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home