posted by amelche at Sunday, October 29, 2006
Happy Valentines day Amelche!
By ANNA-LYS, at February 14, 2007 10:14 pm
Thank You for publishing this rare educative video!
By ANNA-LYS, at February 20, 2007 3:54 pm
Thanks, Anna-lys. I thought it was quite interesting and I should share it with more people.
By amelche, at March 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Happy Easter Holidays(( hug ))
By ANNA-LYS, at April 04, 2007 10:07 am
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
By amelche, at December 26, 2007 10:59 pm
*LOL* :-)Feliz Navidad Amiga!
By ANNA-LYS, at December 26, 2007 11:24 pm
Hey! I was writing a new post for you when you came! Feliz Navidad, ha,ha! (In Spanish ¡ja,ja!)
By amelche, at December 26, 2007 11:43 pm
Post a Comment << Home
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn´t do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain.
This blog in English: Beyond the Borders. En español: Más allá de las fronteras.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Happy Valentines day Amelche!
By
ANNA-LYS, at February 14, 2007 10:14 pm
Thank You for publishing this rare educative video!
By
ANNA-LYS, at February 20, 2007 3:54 pm
Thanks, Anna-lys. I thought it was quite interesting and I should share it with more people.
By
amelche, at March 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Happy Easter Holidays
(( hug ))
By
ANNA-LYS, at April 04, 2007 10:07 am
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
By
amelche, at December 26, 2007 10:59 pm
*LOL* :-)
Feliz Navidad Amiga!
By
ANNA-LYS, at December 26, 2007 11:24 pm
Hey! I was writing a new post for you when you came! Feliz Navidad, ha,ha! (In Spanish ¡ja,ja!)
By
amelche, at December 26, 2007 11:43 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home