posted by amelche at Friday, February 22, 2008
Ha ha ha ha :-))))The Best in Test!!!Gracias Amelche (( hug ))
By ANNA-LYS, at February 27, 2008 2:52 pm
I think I must announce this post on my place within short. Prepare for English speaking visitors :-D
By ANNA-LYS, at February 27, 2008 2:53 pm
Happy Easter Holiday, Amelche(( hug ))
By ANNA-LYS, at March 19, 2008 8:41 am
What kind of humour does Spanish people have? (topic at my blog)(( hug ))
By ANNA-LYS, at March 24, 2008 2:12 pm
How are You Ana Maria?Como estad usted? (or something)
By ANNA-LYS, at April 07, 2008 10:20 pm
Thank you for your comments and sorry for not having answered before. I don't use this blog very much...
By amelche, at October 18, 2008 2:49 pm
Post a Comment << Home
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn´t do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain.
This blog in English: Beyond the Borders. En español: Más allá de las fronteras.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Ha ha ha ha :-))))
The Best in Test!!!
Gracias Amelche
(( hug ))
By
ANNA-LYS, at February 27, 2008 2:52 pm
I think I must announce this post on my place within short. Prepare for English speaking visitors :-D
By
ANNA-LYS, at February 27, 2008 2:53 pm
Happy Easter Holiday, Amelche
(( hug ))
By
ANNA-LYS, at March 19, 2008 8:41 am
What kind of humour does Spanish people have? (topic at my blog)
(( hug ))
By
ANNA-LYS, at March 24, 2008 2:12 pm
How are You Ana Maria?
Como estad usted? (or something)
By
ANNA-LYS, at April 07, 2008 10:20 pm
Thank you for your comments and sorry for not having answered before. I don't use this blog very much...
By
amelche, at October 18, 2008 2:49 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home